Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh, hey there!

Where have I been? I don't know. I know you have been agonizing over what my next blog will be, and waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Well, I have nothing really. Now, if you are thinking "Ok, Irem. I know you spend hours and hours and hours sitting in front of your computer," well then, you would be correct. However, it seems as though my professors had a secret meeting to see how hard they can make it for me to get my homework done by making aaa llottt due at once. I forgive you, professors. 

I do have a lot I would like to talk about, but an overwhelming need for a nap just hit and I should obey myself. I will say this. I have spent most of the day thinking about how much I miss Istanbul, and how worried I am that I will not be able to make the trip this summer. I mean, with all the job offers I have been getting...surely I will be too busy. (Enter eye roll here) 

So, here is a picture (Unedited. I don't know where the edited one is exactly, and, as you know, I need a nap) I took from a boat in Istanbul. Now you can all understand why I miss it. 


1 comment: