Subscribe in a reader

Monday, April 20, 2009

2014 Anyone?

I have a top five list of countries that I want to go to (in no specific order). Don't we all? If you don't, I can share my list with you. (I'm feeling very generous today.)
1) Czech Republic - More specifically, Prague. 
2) Spain - More specifically, Spain. 
3) Switzerland - Who doesn't want to go to to Switzerland? 
4) Holland - No, I'm not one of those OMG-I-Have-To-Go-To-Amsterdam-To-Get-Super-Stoned kinda girls. 
5) South Africa* - More specifically, the 2010 World Cup games. 
=   
En Buyuk, Turkiye!

As you might have realized, this blog is mostly about the World Cup games. I have, unfortunately, come to terms with the fact that I might not be able to make it to South Africa next year. (I haven't given up entirely.) It has recently came to my attention, however, that Brazil was named host (or hostess, if Brazil is a feminine word) for the 2014 World Cup games. Now, I'm no geographer, but I think it's safe to say Brazil is much closer! And therefore, much easier to get to. So...2014, anyone?

*Side Note: I would say this was my list of European countries that I want to see. Don't feel bad, China, Japan, Australia, Egypt and most of South America...I want to see you too. 

1 comment:

  1. OK, one of these summers, we'll have to stop in Prague on the way to Istanbul. That and Florence!!!

    ReplyDelete