Subscribe in a reader

Monday, April 27, 2009

Who Would've Thought?

I have recently discovered something. I am graduating in two weeks, and I don't have a job. 

Don't judge me, Mr. I-Have-A-Law-Degree-And-Am-Now-Working-At-Trusty-Bill's-Used-Car-Lot. 

I have spent countless hours sifting through jobs that I am either overqualified for (smile for the camera little baby! No photography experience required!) or waayy underqualified for (Senior Executive Director for External Communications. click here to apply: click.) 

So, because I have no interest in waiting tables or having my resume laughed at by senior executives, I have made the decision think more seriously about getting a master's degree. I know what you're thinking, but Irem, you hate school and you really aren't a good student. This is where you are wrong, people. (Actually, you are right. But the times, they are achangin', and achangin' I am too.) 

1 comment:

  1. But Irem, you are a late bloomer! You have been becoming a better student with each semester. It is only natural that you want to continue this process of perfection.

    You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete